Monday, August 17, 2015

Meet the Teacher

Today was Meet the Teacher at Jenks West Elementary and what a turn out! It was genuinely a pleasure meeting all the parents and students who came out. Students were able to look around their classroom, bring in their school supplies, and obviously, meet the teacher. Parents were able to fill out forms, ask questions, and obtain information about the upcoming school year. All in all, it was a successful day!

I will do my best to upload the letter I handed out today with my contact information tomorrow (if I can figure out Blogspot!) I am very excited about 3rd grade--can't wait until Wednesday!

Some beautiful flowers given to me by a student. They also brought an apple--so sweet!
Sign for my door which my mother-in-law helped me make
Look at all those forms!
Our classroom wish list
Supplies, on top of supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment